Wednesday 13 October 2010

A Day with Arjia Rinpoche

I metArjia Rinpoche and his entourage at noon in St. James Sq. and had lunch together in a nearby Italian restaurant. The Rinpoche gave me his recently published autobiography Surviving the Dragon, and i was honored to receive a beautiful yellow hadag from the Rinpoche. I also presented a white hadag I brought back from Dharamsala last year to the Rinpoche on behalf of my Mongolian friends.

The roundtable discussion in Chatham House went well. The Rinpoche gave Dr. Brown a copy of Surviving the Dragon. Dr. Brown said he would write a review.

After Chatham House, we come to Bush House together and did a 30-min TV interview.

After seeing of Arjia Rinpoche, I received a call from Rob Francis of 21st Moto who told me he can include a big topbox in the deal for the Honda NT700 I want. The new bike can be collected this Saturday morning!

No comments: